Monday, August 15, 2005

What do I want to balance in life?

To lead a balanced life, you need to understand first what you have to balance, ie what are the things that are most important to you and how you want to prioritize them. Well, as for me, here are the thingst that I want to balance (not in order of priority):
  • career (my work and how I progress to reach my goal to go to the next level)
  • health (how to eat well, excercise regularly and maintain my weight and my 50 bpm heart rate)
  • relationships (how to spend more time with my boo and my family/relatives, and friends)
  • financial (how do I reach my financial goals and how do I become financially independent, meaning how can i earn without working 8 hours a day and doing what I love to do vs. what I have to do to earn)
  • running (how to maintain my 55 mins/10km and improve it)
  • music/band (how do XPG could have a gig)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home