Finally! I got a Polar RS200sd
I bought this beauty yesterday… and it’s amazing. Now I don’t have to go to the gym always to have a measured 5k/10k run. I don’t have to restrict my route when I run at home because I can just run anywhere now and measure my speed and distance. I calibrated it last night at the gym, and used it this morning in my 5k route at home and I was surprised that it was accurate. I ran 9.41 km today at an average speed of 8.4 km/h. I burned 1073 calories. I got the black RS200sd and it looks very fashionable (at least compared to the other Polar watches). I hope this will help me prepare for my New Balance 10k end May… well it should, I paid a lot to get this!

2 Comments:
Nice blog right here! Also your site rather a lot up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host?
I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
My weblog: free search for unclaimed money
Nice blog right here! Additionally your web site so much up fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink
on your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Look into my blog post how can i win money online for free
Post a Comment
<< Home